EPICA!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EPICA!!!!!

Post by Daenerys on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 am

Who likes them? Favorite song?

I love them! My favorite song atm has to be Tides of Time on their newest album. Razz

www.facebook.com/1ucid.dreamer <~~ My Facebook
www.winterstormusa.com/<~~ WS USA Fanclub
Daenerys
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-04-23

http://winterstormusa.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: EPICA!!!!!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:27 pm

I really like Epica & think their recent album is fantastic. Still, my all time favourite song of theirs comes from their first album, and it's "Dance of Fate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorcha on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Epica is awesome. I once met them and they are so sweet I love you . sometimes it's great to be Dutch :p
Favorite songs: Highest High and Quietus.

Although I love all of their work.
Sorcha

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Their latest album was pretty good. Some of their songs.. "Never Enough" for example, are very meh... but yeah, they are definately one of the best symphonic metal bands around these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:52 pm

I really love their lyrics and the issues they're urging people to think about.
Design Your Universe was so amazing! It really refreshed the 'female-fronted' metal scene.
Does anyone think the sound of The Divine Conspiracy was a bit weird? My ears are saying something went wrong with the production. Razz
Besides that I'm really looking forward to see a live DVD from these lovely musicians. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Daenerys on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:13 pm

I was suppose to go to their show in Feb. but unfortunately things happened. Sad Hopefully I can catch them next time, especially since I got my awesome new camera.

www.facebook.com/1ucid.dreamer <~~ My Facebook
www.winterstormusa.com/<~~ WS USA Fanclub
Daenerys
Admin

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-04-23

http://winterstormusa.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeah, things happen. I was supposed to see Sonata Arctica in Vancouver last week but couldn't go in the end. Epica is coming through Canada again, but I see that their only date is in Montreal! They were in British Columbia in Feb. just before the Olypmpics; they did a gig at a club in Victoria, which was a bit of an odd choice because Victoria is small, full of retirees, seniors, and university students, and I doubt there are many big symphonic metal fans there. Of course I didn't go to that because I wouldn't go anywhere near the coast at the time of the Olympics, and I was also saving up to go to SA at that time, too. Still, so disappointing that I have to live so far away from all the good stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 am

this band fuckin rocks. I went to see them on their American tour. Simone is fucking HOT! My favorite song is Kingdom of Heaven, fuckin epic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorcha on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 am

Kingdom of Heaven is awesome indeed! One of their best songs so far. Great that you had the change to see them live. I have met them, but never got the change to see them really live so far.

Hope you had a great time at the concert Very Happy And not only with drooling at Charlotte Razz

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum