Metal Band Assessment

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Metal Band Assessment

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:21 am

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:Haha listening to MOP and Battery S&M Styled xD

I think Call of Ktulu is the best done in S&M style IMO.
Haha for a Bodom/Norther songs what tracks would gonna sound good with S&M style?

Kissing the Shadows would I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 am

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:

Haha for a Bodom/Norther songs what tracks would gonna sound good with S&M style?

lols I wonder how would the other instrumentalist would keep up with that song especially with the solo battle with Wildchild and Shakma xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:33 am

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:

lols I wonder how would the other instrumentalist would keep up with that song especially with the solo battle with Wildchild and Shakma xD

Well, I think the other ppl would just play the backing stuff.. since the solo battle would be too overwhelming for those musicians! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 am

Haha for solos Alexi will show off his signature Pent Up Furious Solos xD It's Gonna Blow!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 am

Ravisk wrote:Haha for solos Alexi will show off his signature Pent Up Furious Solos xD It's Gonna Blow!!

Pent Up Furious Solos? Sounds very cool! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 am

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:Haha for solos Alexi will show off his signature Pent Up Furious Solos xD It's Gonna Blow!!

Aka the FTR Era solos, the kind of Solos that made Alexi a stuff of legend on Mask Of Sanity and Kissing The Shadows, but gotta love KTS, that's the only song on the last day of recording that Alexi came out the song out of nowhere to save COB on the FTR album.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 am

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:

Aka the FTR Era solos, the kind of Solos that made Alexi a stuff of legend on Mask Of Sanity and Kissing The Shadows, but gotta love KTS, that's the only song on the last day of recording that Alexi came out the song out of nowhere to save COB on the FTR album.

Well the KTS solos is easily Bodom at their best when it comes to just pure shred!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:53 am

lols I forgot, including Apocalyptica as well haha xD lols

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 am

Ravisk wrote:lols I forgot, including Apocalyptica as well haha xD lols

That's right! Very Happy They would make the sound epic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 pm

lols plus also Alexander playing as well, that'd be a killer reunion gig xD Bodom doing a Maiden xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Ravisk wrote:lols plus also Alexander playing as well, that'd be a killer reunion gig xD Bodom doing a Maiden xD

That sounds pretty sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:53 am

You know what guys, FUCK HEIKKI SAARI, what a washed up overrated drummer in Norther and a thankless fuck, and he even has the cheek to tell me to "oh come on.. now what, you're gonna cry? there's a thing called personal life, which i like more than "networking" with a dickhead like you. Smile get a life." Heikki "Kermanisu" Saari . Fuckin asshole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUq9ryxVdzs

read the comment, the last comment was so totally uncalled for man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:12 am

kermanisu: that's the drummer for Norther's YT screenname?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:28 am

Well it sounds Norther and Petri didn't get along too well at all.. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 am

efin7184 wrote:kermanisu: that's the drummer for Norther's YT screenname?
Yeah that's the Son Of A Bitch's screenname at Youtube, mine's is SimAlias, gosh the last comment was fuckin low, like way below the belt, what a stuck up autistic retard, Heikki, heck I think you can beat the crap outta that lil bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:32 am

Is SimAlias you then I assume?

Last edited by efin7184 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:35 am

efin7184 wrote:Well it sounds Norther and Petri didn't get along too well at all.. No
heck now Norther is just a 2nd rate wannabe metalcore band, heck they are always second best behind Bodom. Heck the fucker's arrogant you know, think taht he is so good while he's not he has to use fucking Drum triggers to cheat for his bass drums, what a pussy and a fag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:38 am

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:Well it sounds Norther and Petri didn't get along too well at all.. No
heck now Norther is just a 2nd rate wannabe metalcore band, heck they are always second best behind Bodom. Heck the fucker's arrogant you know, think taht he is so good while he's not he has to use fucking Drum triggers to cheat for his bass drums, what a pussy and a fag.

Dude, drum triggers are stupid I agree!

A lot of bands use them nowadays.. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:40 am

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:

And if you watched the one where NORTHER New Vocalist is interviewed, for a 25 year old Heikki looks and speaks like an autistic retard, if I drop by to Tavastia and somehow met him, oh yes Hell Awaits for a bar brawl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 am

Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:

And if you watched the one where NORTHER New Vocalist is interviewed, for a 25 year old Heikki looks and speaks like an autistic retard, if I drop by to Tavastia and somehow met him, oh yes Hell Awaits for a bar brawl.

Well it sounds like Norther will end up losing a lot of their original fan base, especially if they are in a bad stance with Petri.. I mean, Petri rules! He kicks ass! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:50 am

efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:
efin7184 wrote:
Ravisk wrote:

Well it sounds like Norther will end up losing a lot of their original fan base, especially if they are in a bad stance with Petri.. I mean, Petri rules! He kicks ass! Cool
Well majority of em original fans that loved Norther with Petri, I've got a gut feeling that most will root Ensiferum to kick the shit outta the new Norther. But besides, let see how Norther will try to stay afloat, I mean they are liek I said 2 steps behind Bodom nowadays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:01 am

I agree.. COB has always been better than Norther.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:05 am

efin7184 wrote:I agree.. COB has always been better than Norther.
Both Musically and Event wise, Bodom always get the best gigs while Norther get the 2nd rate shit! Part of that longevity that Bodom has while Norther lacks is a sense of family and brotherhood within the Bodom camp. And also communication and flexibilty as well, I mean at least 2 of the founding members of Bodom (Alexi and Jaska, they formed IneartheD before switching to the current name of CoB) are still in the band unlike the sad case of Norther in which 2 of their founding members where kicked out, well Toni left on his own while Pete was kicked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top